Sunday, April 5, 2020

Proofreading And Editing, Proofreading, Book Editing











About:

Hello!

Welcome to my gig.

Congratulations! You've finished your book. Now, why choose me to help polish your manuscript into a market-ready product you'll be proud of? 

Proofreading and editing novels and books to the highest standard requires a great amount of skill and experience. As a professional editor, I have helped to perfect hundreds of books during my 20-year career. Give me the opportunity to do the same to your work. I will perfect your book/document, make it error free and ready for print.

I will correct all forms of errors such as:

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Clarity& flow
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure



*** This gig is not limited to book editing. I also edit short documents. *** 

When I am done with the editing process, I will provide you two documents: one in MS word track changes and the other, a neatly polished document.

What are you still waiting for?

Contact me or order now to get the best proofreading and editing service you deserve!!!

Reviews


:

Excellent Editing with appropriate comments. I loved it when you examined the text and reviewed it deeply. Wonderful job will come back for sure

:

Thank you! Great job

:

Thanks for a job well done

:

thanks appreciate it

:

good, good communication, work done as promise




No comments:

Post a Comment