Sunday, April 5, 2020

Proofread Your Thesis Dissertation











About:

If I am overbooked, I might still be able to offer my Express Package. Send me a message!

Greetings from the Thesis Butler!

I firmly believe that everyone could use a thesis butler in grad school, but what does this mean? Allow me to explain.

The Thesis Butler has helped many master's and PhD students around the world earn their degrees in multiple fields by proofreading and polishing their manuscripts.

Regardless of which package you choose, the following types of errors will be addressed:

  • Grammatical errors (such as punctuation, verb tense, and syntax errors)
  • Misused words, misspelled words, and incorrect homophones
  • Consistency errors
  • Basic formatting errors (spacing around punctuation, extra spaces and line breaks, etc.)

The Thesis Butler will assess your document from the eyes of a thesis advisor. You will be provided with valuable feedback and suggested revisions.

The Thesis Butler uses the Track Changes feature of Microsoft Word to show you his suggested revisions. He also delivers a clean copy on a (metaphorical) silver platter.

Get the advantage; get the Thesis Butler!

Reviews


:

This was a very positive experience overall. The Seller was very responsive to my initial inquiry and even delivered the requested product ahead of schedule.

:

The communication was smooth and the proofreading was a high standard. I wold definitely use the service again.

:

proofreading is excellent. very thorough. job well done. Thank you

:

Really fast, but I cannot sure to recommend this to my friends. Speed = excellent (5/5) Quality = good (4.3/5) Price = it is excellent for 10,000words but it is just reasonable for me (4.3/5) Overall satisfy

:

Great experience overall. The revisions and suggestions were clear and delivery was on time. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment