Friday, April 3, 2020

Proofread Your Academic And Professional Writing











About:

I have 10 years experience editing purpose-driven writing. I have written and proofread 1,000+ pieces of writing in my academic career. Current MBA writing at the University at Buffalo in New York, I am ready edit your rough draft. Proofreading yields:



Credibility: A proofread article will establish your authority in the field. ✓



Engagement: Edited evidence based research yields engagement and persuasive outcome. Your reader will want more. ✓



Persuasion: Proofread writing will galvanize your audience to action! Make them do what you need them to do. ✓



➨Delivery includes your proofread document in PDF and Word document form.



Check out my 5 star reviews from happy customers! :)



Order now! I get a notification on my iPhone and will contact you within the hour.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller was professional and detailed in his work. Highly recommend to others and will be using him in the future for sure.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your 1,095 word order! It was a pleasure editing your academic paper on criminology. If you have any other papers to edit, please order from me. It would be my pleasure to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

The feedback was helpful and rich. The service was delivered in less than 24 hrs. I definitely​ will work with him for the next assignment.

Seller's Response:

Munaali632 thank you for your 3,100 word research paper proofreading order. It was a pleasure editing your research. If you need proofreading or editing for future research, please order from me. It would be my pleasure to work with you again. -Brenden

Seller's Response:

I would highly recommend Brendan, he has a great eye for detail. Brendan was able to assist with a thorough edit of a rough draft I provided him, he was quick and provided excellent feedback.




No comments:

Post a Comment