Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Proofread Your English Document Within A Day











About:

I will manually and professionally proofread your documents, articles, blogs or any other written content. I have been a professional proofreader for two reputed monthly English magazines in India for over two years. English has always been my passion. I seek to transmit this passion by extending my services and expertise to others, so that I can enhance their work too!

 

The way we write speaks volumes of the proficiency we possess in a certain language. I can help you out with precisely that, by going through your documents and eliminating any chances of ambiguity, grammatical errors, wrong usage of syntax and punctuation marks, or any other scope for misinterpretation. I shall also provide constructive criticism and scope for further improvement. 



I charge $5 dollars for 1,000 words (Basic), $10 for 5,000 words (Standard) and $15 for 10,000 words (Ultimate). Apart from the cost, I'll complete the job and make sure its sent to you in a day! Fact checking is included in the Standard and Ultimate Packages. That's an amazing deal. Isn't it?



Thanks in advance!

P.S: Get in touch with me if you would like to negotiate the price with respect to big assignments.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Shaun is amazing. He is very responsible and understanding my writing meaning. I really happy to work with him. This is my first time I’ll be order again. Thanks Shaun.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for trusting me with your order. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

:

Shaun is an extremely talented proofreader! The quality of his service was top-notch, and the delivery was lightning fast. I have worked with many proofreaders in the past, but he is one of the most professional of the lot. He pays a lot of attention to detail and kept me informed as to how long it would take., He also formatted my document to make it look more presentable. I have found the most reliable proofreader on Fiverr! Would definitely recommend him!

:

Glad you liked my work, Paul! Looking forward to working with you in the future.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment