Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Provide Detailed Proofreading And Conceptual Suggestions











About:

About Me



I have extensive experience preparing original written content including academic manuscripts, scientific dissertations, personal essays, scripts, excerpts of fiction novels, short stories, and more. I have an immense attention to detail which I regularly use when editing my own work as well as that of others. As a native English speaker with a Master's in Neuroscience from a prestigious Canadian University, I am more than capable of making your writing as clear and concise as possible while also engaging the reader. I understand first-hand the importance of writing in a compelling manner, and I am committed to helping you refine your text and communicate your message in the best possible fashion. 



How This Works



I offer Level 1, 2, and 3 packages to provide clients with professional proofreading and conceptual suggestions for all content types and sizes. For clients with specific needs or longer documents, I will gladly be flexible with my pricing and negotiate custom orders to suit your requirements. Upon delivery, you can review my tracked changes as well as request multiple revisions until you are 100% satisfied with your document.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent seller, really patient, and worked with me on the edits to get the most out of my work. I could not recommend him enough. I love his edits!

Seller's Response:

As always, extramarital satisfied with Karl's delivery coupled with his positive and helpful attitude towards work, and of course, excellent proof reading and drafting skills.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the kind review, Alex! It was a pleasure working with you

:

Good seller, BUT revisions should ideally be quicker. However, overall done a satisfactory job!

:

I am quite surprised to receive this review, as it does not accurately reflect my service. The initial order and subsequent revisions were each delivered within 24 hours from their respective start times, which were the agreed upon conditions. The client did not pay, nor request, expedited delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment