Saturday, April 4, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Science Content











About:

Hi, I'm Aaron and I‘ll be your science editor.



Projects larger than the package max limits are welcome, just request a custom order so I can set an appropriate delivery time.



Who should use this gig?

This gig is for authors, web content creators, educators, researchers, journalists, healthcare professionals, marketers, and entrepreneurs—any writer who wants their science-related content to flow smoothly, be accurate, and be easily understood.



What do I edit?

I’m happy to proofread and edit books, articles, research papers, web content, reports, scripts, and more.



Why choose me? 

With over 10 years of experience as a life-sciences researcher, writer, and editor, I have the expertise to understand the jargon, fact-check, help you communicate accurately, and make your words sound great to your audience.



How does it work?

Choose a package (90% use "Standard"), enter your number of words, submit your text, and answer a few questions. I will return a Word document containing my edits and comments, plus a "clean" file with my changes accepted and comments removed. If more revisions are needed, request them before marking the project complete.



Read the FAQ for more details!

Reviews


:

Great working with this editor. He went above and beyond. Every incorrect detail was spotted and revised. Also added comments to explain several revisions.

:

Very knowledgeable and competent editor with the science industry. Great job, will buy again in the future!

:

Exceptional Service!

:

✰✰✰✰✰Super Satisfied✰✰✰✰✰

:

Another outstanding experience with ahunyady! Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment