Saturday, April 4, 2020

Edit And Proofread All Document Manually











About:

Hi! I’m Seun_reign.

A professional writer, editor, proofreader and a native English speaker with 7+ years of experience, who is always ready to help and assist the buyers. I will professionally work on your punctuation, grammatical error, sentence structure, flow of words, and readability. I provide 100% of no third-party service, and buyers’ satisfaction is my priority.

Service render includes:

Ebooks, Thesis, Articles, Essay, Website content, Christian books, Muslim books, and Assignment.

I will provide two copies of document, one is the tracked copy that will show where the corrections were made, and the second is the edited copy ready for use.

Every numbers of documents is always welcome!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment