Sunday, April 5, 2020

Proofread Your English Text Or Document











About:

So you are looking for a proofreader? You are in the right place! I will professionally proofread your document with speed and accuracy.



Article, business plan, CV, speech, blog post, website content, e-book, manuscript…. Whatever the content, I am here to proofread it for you!



I will check punctuation, grammar, readability, spelling, syntax and fluency.



I use Microsoft Word Track Changes to track all changes. I will never change the meaning of your text - if I am unsure about the meaning I will write a comment or ask for clarification.



This offer does NOT include writing, rewriting, formatting or substantive edits. If you require any of these services please check out my other gig: www.fiverr.com/share/o8LKbN



I am a native English speaker from the UK and I have a qualification in proofreading from the Publishing Training Centre in London.



I look forward to working with you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Rachel did a great job again! I always enjoy working with her!

:

it was nice work

:

Great service! very pro and very fast delivery!

:

Thank you!

:

Great seller! Very fast and efficient!




No comments:

Post a Comment