Thursday, April 2, 2020

Translate English To Filipino Tagalog And Vice Versa











About:

Why would we work together?



I will flawlessly translate your text from English to Filipino/Tagalog and vice versa. I was born and raised in the Philippines. I am expert with these both languages. 



All Tagalog/ Filipino translations are done manually and professionally, proofread and delivered as fast as possible.



Filipino/ Tagalog Translation Services:


Writings

Scripts

Books
General Translations
Advertising Translations
Mobile App Translations
Blog Translations
Website Translations
Commercial Translations
Subtitle Translations


Industry Expertise:


Journalism

Mass Communication

Proofreading Industry

Translation

Tutorials



What you can expect from me:


✔ Natural and perfect translation.

✔ No Google translation! Only manual translation!
✔ Error-free and well-sounding translation




Please, contact me first before placing an order. 


I will be happy to discuss with you what will be the next steps.


I am looking forward to working with you ;) <3


Reviews


:

Awesome seller

:

Great work. thank you

:

very good work

:

she was very good in that job

:

she's very hard worker.




No comments:

Post a Comment