Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Proofread Or Copyedit Any Piece Of Writing At Low Costs











About:

I am a senior in high school, so I have tons of time to focus on your requests and the ability to charge low prices. I received a 5 on the AP English Language and Composition exam, which is a perfect score on the multiple choice and the essay sections. I also got a 780/800 on the Evidence-based Reading and Writing portion of the new SAT, meaning that I only missed 1 out of 96 questions based on grammar and reading comprehension. I also competed at the National level for Business Communications, which is a grammar based exam, in the Future Business Leaders of America competition in 2018. I have no restrictions on explicit content and will not make any changes to writing style or voice.

I will proofread/copyedit any of the following:

-Books/Ebooks

-Manuscripts

-Articles

-Business Plans/Memos/Documents

-Emails

-Essays

-Short Stories

All prices are based on the length of the piece. If you have any requests not listed above, message me and we can work something out!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment