Sunday, April 5, 2020

Professionally Copy Edit And Proofread Your Fiction Book











About:

Looking for a professional book editor?

I will copy edit and proofread your novel. I'll go through your book at least twice, fixing all grammatical and structural errors, ensuring your novel will be in great shape for querying, publication, etc. I use Microsoft Word track changes so you can see every change I make and choose whether to accept or reject them.

I work full time as a writer and editor of fiction novels and have experience with many genres! My expertise lies in romance, fantasy, science fiction, mystery, thriller, and juvenile fiction, but I have experience in many more genres and am open to editing any kind of novel you throw my way.

I'd love the chance to work with you on your book! :) 

Reviews


:

I enjoyed working with Pollycassandra. The process went smoothly and I am very pleased with her work. I am looking forward to working with her on my next project.

:

Thank you! Exactly what I needed! I’ll definitely be ordering from you again for episode two!

:

Great to work with!

:

Easy to communicate with. Quick. Great work.

:

pollycasandra did an excellent job in copy editing and proofreading my novella. I highly recommend her services and look forward to contacting her for my next project.




No comments:

Post a Comment