Thursday, April 23, 2020

Edit Your Poetry Manuscript Or Poems











About:

Hello poets,



As an author/publisher, poetry is both my profession and my passion and it’s my mission to help poets publish their best work.



I offer 3 main services for chapbooks and full-length poetry books:

  1. POET PRO - Proofreading and minor edits
  2. POET PLUS - Proofreading and major edits
  3. POETRY COLLECTION - Assistance in collating your poems into a cohesive collection


My Experience

I have a BA with double majors in English and Film/TV/Media, and my poems have appeared in a film trailer, in print anthologies, and online journals. I have also published 5 of poetry books and helped several poets edit their manuscripts and individual poems.



Ready to Order?

If you have any special requirements, or questions before placing an order, please contact me. My time zone is AEST and I will reply as soon as I receive your message. Thank you :-)

Reviews


:

Once again, Bianca did a superb job with my poetry. I'm very pleased with her work, and look forward to working with her again!

:

Great work on my narrative poem. Her comments were insightful, concise, actionable, and they demonstrated a firm grasp of the poetic craft. I will definitely be using her service again. Highly recommended!

:

Bianca was absolutely amazing. She was very responsive, did the editing with extreme dedication, and was very supportive. I would definitely recommend her for anyone who wants to have their projects editing, eyes closed.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment