Friday, April 24, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Text To Perfection











About:

I have a Marketing BSc degree and extensive private training in advanced grammar and punctuation.

In my professional career, I have written press releases, business blogs, research reports, summaries, business propositions and more.

You will get perfect proof reading for grammar and structure for your text, essay, report or work document. Extensive feedback, editing and recommendations are also available to make your work stand out!

There will be no plagiarism in your work as I will run the check using professional software.

I am a perfectionist so you can be sure your text, essay, report, summary, work document or university application will be in safe hands and rest assured for a great grade. 



I also have gigs for copywriting. Check out my profile.

Discounts for referrals and repeat orders.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent Fiverr! Good quality work and fast Delivery!

:

Perfect! Professional and friendly service, would highly recommend. Thank you

:

Excellent Fiverr! Best in the field!

:

Thank you for the great review!

:

Anna was responsive and fast, her recommendations and the communication in the document clear and very helpful. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment