Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Proofread And Format Your Document











About:

I know how busy and stressful writing and structuring documents, be it for business or social purposes, can be and after looking at the same document for several hours, days or even weeks – it can be very helpful to have a second pair of eyes to make sure the work is of high quality and the language is clear.

Let me be the second pair of eyes by proof reading and reformatting your document as per your requirements. Dealing with annoying tables in Word, pages upon pages of prose, or just don't know where to start tidying your document? I'll be glad to help!

Why choose me?

  • Native English speaker with First Class Honours in Masters of Chem Eng from UCL (UK)
  • 4 years of writing reports and essays every term; adhering to strict zero-tolerance policy for linguistic and formatting errors
  • Experience in making learning materials for junior students, including for those with visual impairments
  • Responsive and quick - you'll have your updated document back within 72 hours or less
  • 3 free revisions - can amend anything I have changed upon request

Reviews


:

thank you so much for everything.

:

I had to buy from him again after i sent him my first order. Second order is still great!

:

very satisfied with the proofreading service. he checked my document words by words and make a necessary change that I myself cant see. I totally recommend him for thesis proofreading. thank you!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment