Saturday, April 4, 2020

Proofread And Edit Documents, Books And Other Writing











About:

I will carefully go over your document, book or other writing that you'd like me to examine and provide syntax, grammar, spelling and punctuation checks on what you've produced. I will also provide feedback as to style and sentence structuring, so that you can be sure that your work is of the highest quality it can be. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I highly recommend the services of Sean S Hodges. He communicated with me quickly and professionally, but more importantly got the work done in a timely manner and to a very high standard. Will definitely be using again

:

Thank you very much for this kind review - I'm very glad I was able to help, and good luck with your project in the future!

:

Great work cutting the article down to size, but keeping the original spirit intact. Would recommend.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment