Thursday, April 2, 2020

Edit And Proofread Your Thesis Or Dissertation











About:

I will edit and proofread your thesis or dissertation. I will provide personalized tracking corrections and comments that will help you have an excellent final product that has a scholarly tone and clarity.

I have a Ph.D. in English Education. I am an expert editor and proofreader. I teach academic writing, doctoral writing and dissertation writing, and edit theses and dissertations. I am an expert in all aspects of APA style. I have over 30 years of experience as: (1) on ground and online instructor of College English and Writing Across the Curriculum (WAC), English as a Second Language (ESL), College Composition and Writing, Business Communications, Creative Writing and Literature; (2) curriculum developer and designer of instructional materials; faculty recruiter and professional development instructor;  and (3) professional writer; and (4) editor/researcher of books, articles, business communications, theses/dissertations in all of the academic subjects.

I can help English as a Second Language (ESL) and native-English speaking students.





Reviews


:

Thank you very much. The Document was edited in detail and really quick. The seller agreed to do additional reviews until the work was completely finished.

:

Seller communicated well, updating me on progress daily. Very motivated to meet/beat the deadline. Her work is thorough and I feel comfortable with the ability to follow up with her should I have any questions. I will definitely use her services again and will recommend her to associates.

:

Great experience with the seller. I just started working with the seller and I should say I am very pleased with the delivery.

:

The best Period.

:

5 Stars the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment