Thursday, April 2, 2020

Be Your Christian Book Editor And Proofreader











About:

Compliments!

This gig goes for every writer who wants to have an error-free book, article, journals, etc. Do you know that people will stop reading your books when they continually see grammatical flaws? To avoid such misfortune, all you need to do is employ the services of an editor or proofreader who knows his or her job very well. This exactly is the reason this gig is here for you.

I am a professional copy-editor with M.A. in English and a B.A. in English/Creative Writing. Providing you with prompt, high quality service at a reasonable rate is my promise. Multiple or on-going projects are welcomed.

With my experience, I can help you grow as a professional writer, and I guarantee that your work will shine like never before! I will proofread and edit your works for grammar, spelling, punctuation, style and cohesion. Capitalization, Abbreviations, Syntax, and Usage. Send me your book or any document you want to proofread in an Microsoft word of PDF format.

Once I complete your editing, your manuscripts will be returned to you using Microsoft Word Tracking to enable you see all the changes I made.

Contact me for your works, please.

Thanks in advance!!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment