Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Proofread And Critique Scripts











About:

  • I will correct any grammatical scriptwriting errors like writing in past / future tense, punctation        errors, run-on sentences, and more.

  • I will illuminate structural problems like bulky character introductions, problematic dialogue, parenthetical errors, and more.
  • I will suggest solutions to improve the script's story, structure, and character development.
  • You may take my advise for your script at your discretion.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am happy you liked my story. Yes, I spent several drafts on it. But I wanted to discuss more in depth of how the story flows such as possible plot holes. I understand Ace's low self esteem makes him a passive character. I want him to be pushed around his reckless best friend Aline and manipulated by Millianna. but i can change his passive character. And the prologue of the band break up, I was thinking of using that as the "inciting incident" since Chapter 1 will flow slow without it. I forgot to change Airi's name to Keely. I understand my script is written like a book somewhat instead of only dialogue and set scenes. I am willing to write it out as a actual script to make it easier for you if you take a 2nd look at it again. BUT if you feel that's all the errors you noticed and the story is good then your feedback makes me very happy.

:

I would love to critique the rewrite.

:

This service gets a 10/10

:

I would say that this is one of the best sources of constructive criticism/help for struggling writers.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment