Sunday, April 5, 2020

Exceptional And Fast Editing And Proofreading











About:

I will PROFESSIONALLY proofread and edit 1500 words or more for grammar, punctuation, spelling, sentence structure, consistency and accuracy.


Over 500 satisfied buyers plus over 300 positive reviews!!! (Please check my profile to confirm this).



Hello, I am a professional editor, copy editor and proofreader with years' experience in proofreading and editing: e-books, technical documents, children books, novels, blog posts, resume, project works, etc. and are all 100% privacy.



Fiction or Non Fiction in great hands for larger documents.
 
You need to order for my gig because:


* I will edit for spelling, grammar and punctuation, readability, consistency and tense issues
* I edit document using Ms word track changes
* I accept edits documents and comment removed
* My service is cheap,fast and well reliable plus I will rewrite for you where necessary.

* Well presented document is my goal.


You have a special requirement or larger word count? Please message me for a custom offer as I'm super responsive.


NOTE: I can edit in both US and UK English.



P.S. I don't accept academics papers.



Looking forward to working with you.



Regards.

Reviews


:

High-quality work and always delivering on time. I worked with Lauren thrice already and it has always been the same good experience :)

:

it was a very hard work.... thank you.. the best service!

:

5 Star Professional and Exceptional and fast editing and proofreading

:

Excellent service. Very happy with the editing. Will hire this five star seller again. Many thanks!

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment