Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Proofread Your Spanish Text











About:

Please send me your work in a Microsoft Word document and let me read through it first before going ahead with the order. No “Google translated” documents, please. 


I am a native Spanish certified proofreader.
I do not outsource – everything is manually done by myself.


I'm detail-oriented and eagle-eyed. I will be proofreading your editable text document for:


- Spelling
- Grammar
- Punctuation


I will edit all kinds of documents including, but not limited to: 


- Blog posts
- Websites
- Presentations
- Amazon and eBay listings
- README files
- Social media profiles (LinkedIn, Facebook page, etc.)
- Books


You will receive a copy of your document with my changes visible using the tracking function in MS Word.



Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Knowledgeable translator and editor. She added comments about her changes. Thank you!

:

¡Muchas gracias!

:

Timely, easily provided clarification to my questions.

:

As always, an outstanding and a perfect service!

:

An outstanding service! The project was professionally done and delivered fast. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment