Friday, April 24, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Childrens Book Of 1 To 20 Pages











About:

Are you an author? Do you need an English teacher to review your small children's book? I will copy edit for you for $25.



I will edit your document using PDF or Microsoft Word commenting and editing features. I will communicate with you through email as I work on your masterpiece. 



Feel free to message me with any specific questions.

Reviews


:

Denise did a phenomenal job editing my story. She picked up on many things I would have never noticed. very satisfied and will be using her service again if I ever need an editor in the future :)

:

Great communication and feedback! Services were delivered on time! I will be using her again and again and will recommend her services to all.

:

Helpful,supportive and professional

:

Offered great suggestions that improve the flow of my book. I would definitely recommend her services!

:

I appreciate her work and suggestions to help make my book flow. I will definitely be using her for future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment