Sunday, April 5, 2020

Provide Deep Editing Plus Creative Writing











About:

Each package includes correcting: grammar, syntax, idioms, flow, word choice, structural issues, redundancies, and vague statements. I also provide in-text prompts and comments to help you strengthen your content. 



Is your document overly wordy? I offer a gig extra to trim the fat and focus on what’s essential.    



As an editor, I significantly enhance your content. While I do not have the expertise to fill in gaps on your topic, I do give you direction.



My process:

1. I review your content for tone and clarity

2. I heavily edit your writing and complete a final proofread to ensure it is error-free   

3. I provide you with an edited and polished version to compare and improve your writing techniques

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment