Sunday, April 5, 2020

Christian Book Proofreading And Editing Unlimited Word Count











About:

AN EXCLUSIVE GIG FOR ALL CHRISTIAN AUTHORS & PUBLISHERS

130+ Positive Ratings, Level-Two Seller!

I do not outsource.

I am a professional proofreader and editor with many years of experience.

As a Christian book editor, I will attend to your grammar, spelling and other elements without undermining your mission and greater purpose. 

I'm a committed Christian editor who performs her role with meticulous attention to detail and exceptional skills.

I'll also add constructive comments, suggestions, and feedback to help you perfect your document.

What you get from me:

  • Full grammar, punctuation and spelling checks
  • Tense issues
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Copyediting
  • Ensure the accuracy of text in terms of Biblical quotations & principles


I Accept:



  • Novels 
  • Christian books

  • Christian magazines
  • Devotionals
  • Christian articles/blog posts
  • website contents 
  • Magazines
  • Manuscripts

Also, I accept all forms of books (blog post, resumes, essays, research, health, cookbooks, novels, fiction, non-fictions, etc.)

I will deliver a clean and polished edited document after editing and a document with tracked changes for you to see what was done.

Reviews


:

Cleanedit did a great job. One thing that puzzled me was the editing of the words in my poems. Words were used in a certain way for a reason. In one poem it was important that the word stay as it was because the other stanzas reflected the same theme. But overall cleanedit did a great job with the timeline, communication and quality of work.

:

This was absolutely helpful! Thank you so much for your assistance and for your detailed proofreading/edits. I think your changes are great! I will definitely adhere to your suggestion to add prayers at the end as well. Thank you eternally for your help!

:

The seller proofread and edited my novel that was over 55,000 words. Her work was thorough, polished, and pretty easy to understand. I appreciated that she communicated well and delivered the project in a timely manner. I was satisfied with the work done.

:

I am certainly impressed with the quality work this user has provided me with. I will use her service again in the future!

:

It was truly a pleasure working with her. Her work is very professional, and the delivery time is amazing. My documents were also well polished and had a very clean undertone to them. I plan on working with her again as she truly understands how to work with faith based books.




No comments:

Post a Comment